Ronald Kammer to Present Pincus CLE on Handling Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
Hinshaw's Ronald Kammer—co-partner in charge of the Miami office and co-chair of the firm's national Insurance Services Group—will serve as faculty for a Pincus Professional Education CLE on April 12, 2019 from 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Eastern in Miami. Titled "Insurance Bad Faith Litigation from Start to Finish," Kammer, along with the other speakers, will provide attendees with concrete strategies for handling insurance bad faith litigation.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Tender/notice of a claim
- Insurer's duty to investigate and respond to tender/notice
- The insured's duty of cooperation
- The insurer's duty to defend
- First-party bad faith in property claims
- Settlement/failure to settle the underlying claim
- Stipulated judgments versus actual trial
For more information and to register for "Insurance Bad Faith Litigation from Start to Finish," visit the Pincus Professional Education website.