Noah Fiedler and Alyssa Johnson to Present NBI Seminar on New Developments and Proposed Rules in Legal Ethics
Milwaukee-based attorneys Noah Fiedler and Alyssa Johnson will present a National Business Institute (NBI) Seminar titled "Legal Ethics: New Developments, Proposed Rules, and Evolving Attorney Duties You Need to Know," on February 6, 2019 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. The pair will provide attendees with an update on legal ethics developments, along with risk management tips.
Presentation topics will include:
- Developments in technology
- Data security and confidentiality
- Engagement agreements
- Attorney Advertising and referrals
- Attorney use of email, social media, and the internet
- Artificial Intelligence in the legal practice
For more information and to register for "Legal Ethics: New Developments, Proposed Rules, and Evolving Attorney Duties You Need to Know," visit the NBI website.