Russell Klingaman to Present at Aviation Business Law Seminar
Russell Klingaman, partner in the Aviation Law Practice at Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, will present at the National Business Institute's (NBI's) Aviation Business Law Seminar from 2:00–3:30 p.m. on April 11, 2017. Topics he will cover include:
- Federal Aviation Rules and Regulations Governing General Aviation (Nonairline) Business Travel
- Handling Aircraft Purchasing and/or Leasing
- Establishing Operating Standards for Aviation Businesses under FAR Part 91 and Part 135
- FAA Enforcement Actions against Aviation Businesses and/or Pilots
- Dealing With NTSB and FAA Investigations
For more information, please visit the NBI website.