Kathryn Vander Broek to Present at Independent Schools Association of the Central States' "A Workshop for Head's Assistants" Program
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP partner Kathryn S. Vander Broek will present on the topic "A Workshop for Head's Assistants: Too Much to Do, Too Little Time, Too Many Bosses, Too Few Me." The program, hosted by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS), will provide heads' assistants with specific strategies and skill development in the following areas:
- SWOT Analysis (Strengths/Weaknesses/Opportunities/Threats)
- Published Best Practices for Executive Assistants
- Strategies to Manage Head’s Expectations/Your Expectations
- Approaches to Increase Your Circle of Influence: What is it? How does it work? Why is it important?
- Managing Distractions and Interruptions
- Asserting Your Voice When Big Chances Arise/Are You Suited for Other Roles in the School?
- Networking Lunch: Informal Conversation with Colleagues
- Maintaining Balance in the Use of Technology
- Responding to Common Concerns
- Understanding and Adopting Essential Legal Protocols in the Head’s Office
For more information, or to register, please visit the ISACS website.