Kimberly Leung practices in the areas of insurance coverage litigation, and reinsurance disputes. She has represented insurers in declaratory judgment actions, and allocation-related coverage disputes. Kimberly also advises and represents insurers regarding coverage obligations under a wide breath of policy types, including commercial general liability and employment practices liability policies.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson in 2016, Kimberly was an associate at a Chicago law firm.
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Asian American Bar Association, Member
- "Second City, Fifth Amendment", author, Best Lawyers, Spring 2016
- CARPLS Legal Aid, Associate Board Member
- Chinatown Pro Bono Legal Clinic, Volunteer
- Chicago Bar Association Mentoring Program, Mentor