Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP is committed to serving the adult long-term care industry. The firm's attorneys have the ability to represent skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), assisted living and senior housing communities, home care agencies, hospices and adult healthcare providers. We are proud to provide advocacy and litigation services, as well as risk management to a range of providers of long-term care, assisted living and other aging services in the U.S.
- July 11, 2017
- September 26, 2017
David J. Alfini and Adam S. Guetzow, Chicago-based attorneys in the Personal Injury & Property Damage practice at Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, authored the article, "Reform of Long-Term Care Facility Requirements: CMS's Landmark Final Rule Poses New Challenges," published by BNA's Health Law Reporter on February 16, 2017. They also published "Cutting Through the Confusion—The Illinois Authorized Electronic Monitoring in Long-Term Care Facilities Act Revisited," in BNA's Health Law Reporter on April 21, 2016.
- March 2, 2017Long-Term Care Alert
- U.S. District Court Issues Preliminary Injunction Stalling and Possibly Precluding CMS’ Final Rule’s Ban on Long-Term Care Resident Arbitration AgreementsNovember 15, 2016Long-Term Care Alert
- August 2, 2016Long-Term Care Alert
- February 3, 2016Long-Term Care Alert
- October 22, 2015Long-Term Care Alert
- September 3, 2015
- August 24, 2015