Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP has a strong presence in Southern California in one of the most commercially dynamic cities in the world. Established in 2002, the Los Angeles - Westside office represents clients with regional and national operations. Many of the attorneys in this office are experienced practitioners in the area of professional liability defense, representing a range of professionals in the legal, medical, real estate, insurance, accounting, architectural, engineering and design industries. In addition, Hinshaw’s Los Angeles - Westside lawyers have depth of experience in labor and employment law, workers’ compensation, products liability, personal injury, and commercial litigation and transactions.
From LAX Airport
Take S. Sepulveda Boulevard leaving airport for 2 miles Turn right onto Howard Hughes Parkway. Howard Hughes Parkway becomes on ramp to I-405 North. Take I-405 North to Wilshire Boulevard West exit - 6.3 miles. Exit merges onto Wilshire Boulevard.
From the South
Take I-405 North to Wilshire Boulevard West exit. Exit merges onto Wilshire Boulevard.
From the North
Take I-405 South to Wilshire Boulevard West exit. Exit merges onto Wilshire Boulevard.
- Aji Abiedu and Filomena Meyer to Present on Protecting Against Information and Communication Technology ThreatsOctober 28, 2016
- Kendra Basner and Wendy Wen Yun Chang to Present at Legal Risk Management & Compliance for Law Firms SeminarOctober 6, 2016
- June 2, 2016
- April 12, 2016
- January 27, 2016
- September 11, 2014
- Michael Dowell to Present at the California Society for Healthcare Attorneys Annual Meeting & Spring SeminarApril 11, 2014
- Wendy Wen Yun Chang to Present at Practicing Law Institute's Current Developments in Legal Ethics — Substance Abuse — Elimination of Bias in the ProfessionDecember 2, 2013
- August 4, 2017
- March 28, 2017
- January 3, 2017The Daily Journal