2011 LMRM Conference Panel: Establishing a Fiduciary Breach
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP attorney, John W. Sheller, will be a featured moderator at the 2011 Legal Malpractice & Risk Management Conference (LMRM). The conference will take place February 16 - 18, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois, at the Westin River North Hotel. Mr. Sheller will be moderating the topic, "Establishing a Fiduciary Breach," from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 16, 2011.
Although a fiduciary obligations trace to the origins of the profession, the rules governing a claim for fiduciary breach in the context of a legal malpractice action are developmental. This panel will examine the significant recent developments concerning fiduciary breach claims from pleading necessities to the rules governing the proof of fault and causation.
This panel is part of the Legal Malpractice Series of Sessions of the LMRM Conference.
Legal Malpractice Sessions
- Trends in Legal Malpractice: A 30-Year Retrospective and An Introduction to the 2011 LMRM
- Settle and Sue: Is Legal Malpractice a Remedy for An Inappropriate Settlement or for the Settlement That Did Not Happen?
- What You Need to Know About Lawyers' Liability Under the Federal and State Securities Laws
- Establishing a Fiduciary Breach
- Using Pretrial Remedies – Anti-SLAPP Statutes, and Other Evidentiary Early Disposition Motions
- Significant Developments in Litigating Legal Malpractice Claims
- Insurance Law
- Stump the Panel
To register for the Legal Malpractice Sessions, the Risk Management Sessions, or for the entire 2011 LMRM Conference, please visit the LMRM website at www.LMRM.com.