Noah Fiedler Presenting NBI Program on Legal Ethics: Top 10 Client Mistakes
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP attorney Noah D. Fiedler is a featured presenter at the National Business Institute's live webcast on "Legal Ethics: Top 10 Client Mistakes," which will take place on Wednesday, January 27, 2016. This program will teach you how to answer tough, real-world questions and avoid the top ten client-related ethical traps that catch attorneys by surprise.
- Effectively identify conflicts of interest and resolve them before it's too late.
- Avoid creating an accidental attorney-client relationship.
- Recognize easy-to-miss oversights in engagement agreements.
- Examine practical, ethical ways to "fire" your client.
- Find out how best to approach a client when you've make a mistake.
- Gain tips for avoiding missed deadlines.
- Forestall allegations of client fee trust mismanagement with our best practices guide.
Continuing Education Credit is available.
For more information or to register for this program, please visit NBI's website.