Matthew O'Hara to Present at PLI's Understanding the Securities Laws Fall 2015 Seminar
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP partner Matthew J. O'Hara will present "Navigating Ethics and Professionalism Requirements" as part of the Practising Law Institute (PLI) Understanding the Securities Laws Fall 2015 Seminar. This program will take place on October 28, 2015.
Subjects to be discussed include:
- Professional responsibility implications of lawyers as gatekeepers and investigational targets
- Complying with ethics and professional responsibility rules in SEC practice
- Ethical implications of whistleblower rules and their application
- Complying with professional responsibility obligations in FCPA and other internal investigations
- Ethical considerations in drafting SEC disclosure
For more information, please visit the Practising Law Institute website.