Appleton Lunch and Learn Series: Mergers and Acquisitions from A to Z
Please join Jonathan Eiden of Hinshaw’s Appleton office for an informative session on the ins and outs of mergers and acquisitions. This program will help you to:
- Gain valuable insight into how to prepare your business for a transaction.
- Discover low cost ways to prepare for a transaction.
- Learn how quality legal management can pay off by facilitating good business management.
We will also answer the following human resources questions:
- How will compensation agreements, employment contracts, and restrictive covenants integrate into buyer’s business?
- How will the seller’s benefits (sick pay, vacation, disability, 401(k), etc.) integrate into buyer’s business?
- How and when should the transaction and relevant changes in employment status be discussed with employees?
Who Should Attend
Business owners and executives, in-house counsel, bank representatives, commercial real estate representatives and developers, human resource professionals, accountants.
Date & Location
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Noon to 1:15 pm
Lunch will be served
The Board Room
Appleton City Centre
10 W. College Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
Space is limited and registration is required. Please click here to register.
Continuing Education Credit
Attorneys may earn CLE credit. Applications pending.
Contact Shelly Flunker at 920-380-2068 or firstname.lastname@example.org