2013 LMRM Conference - Risk Management Topics
The Westin Chicago River North
320 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60654
REGISTER NOW The 2013 LMRM Conference - Risk Management Topics will be held Thursday, March 7 through Friday, March 8, 2013, at The Westin Chicago River North in Chicago.
- Estate Planning—Recent Developments on Standing to Sue
- To Whom Does Corporate Counsel Owe Duties?
- Litigation Funding
- Insurance Marketplace Update
- The General Counsel Forum—Tight Times for Tightrope Walkers
- Maintaining Your Firm’s On-Line Reputation – Ethical and Liability Issues in the Internet Age
- What You Need to Know About the Impact of ABA Model Rule 1.18 on Prospective Client Conflicts, and an Update on Former Client Conflicts
- “Excessive Zeal”: Risk Management Lessons on How Too Much Devotion to Client Causes Can Lead to Sanctions or Discipline
- On the Horizon: Is Where You Sit, Where You Practice?
Click here to view the full conference agenda.
For more information, please visit the LMRM Conference website or contact the conference planner, Renee Odom.