2013 LMRM Conference - Legal Malpractice Topics
The Westin Chicago River
320 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60654
REGISTER NOW The 2013 LMRM Conference - Legal Malpractice Topics will be held Wednesday, March 6 through Thursday, March 7, 2013, at The Westin Chicago River North in Chicago.
- The Significant New Decisions Affecting Litigation Attorneys
- Insurance Counsel – In the Crosshairs
- Malpractice Litigation—the Hot decisions and, for Discussion, Are the Ethics Rules the Whole Game?
- Litigation – Surviving in Federal Court
- Update on Statutory Causes of Action
- Insurance Law: Significant Decisions of the Past Year
- Stump the Panel
- Estate Planning—Recent Developments on Standing to Sue
- To Whom Does Corporate Counsel Owe Duties?
- Litigation Funding
- Insurance Marketplace Update
Click here to view the full conference agenda.
For more information, please visit the LMRM Conference website or contact the conference planner, Renee Odom.