2014 LMRM - Legal Malpractice/Risk Management Cross-Over Topics
The nation's premier event focused on current and important developments in the law and litigation of malpractice claims, legal malpractice, insurance and risk management strategies.
Register now for the 13th Annual Legal Malpractice & Risk Management Conference which will be held March 5–7, 2014. The LMRM Conference will again offer interactive panels led by leaders in their fields, who are professional liability practitioners, law firm general counsel and insurance professionals. Each panel will provide a comprehensive examination of current developments with an emphasis on recent legal decisions.
The March 6, 2014 Legal Malpractice/Risk Management Cross-Over Topics Include:
- The Insurance Marketplace and Considerations
- Developments (and Sometimes Disasters) in High-Tech E-Discovery: Risks, Consequences and Better (or Worse) Practices
- We’ve Got a Secret, But Can We Keep It?
- The Tactical, and Practical, Case for Professionalism
- The General Counsel Forum
- Lawyer Compensation: What You Get Is What You Pay For
For complete topic descriptions and panel speakers, please visit LMRM.com