Chakameh Ganji focuses her practice in commercial and business litigation, primarily insurance and investment-related litigation issues in both state and federal courts.
Ms. Ganji joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP as an associate in November 2016. Previously she was a law clerk and summer associate with the firm.
During law school, she served as judicial extern to the Honorable Victoria S. Kaufman, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California. In addition, she worked in the legal department of a large entertainment company. Prior to her legal career, Ms. Ganji worked in the financial services industry.
Ms. Ganji's law school accomplishments include graduating in the top 15% of her class, completing a corporate law concentration with honors, and being a member of the Dean’s Honor List.
She speaks conversational Persian.
- American Bar Association, Member
Honors & Awards
- Law School: Dean’s Honor List 2015-2016 Academic Year
- Law School: First Honors in Legal Research & Writing
- Law School: First Honors in Law of Sales: Domestic and International
- Law School: First Honors in California Civil Procedure & Practice
- Undergraduate: University Honors (multiple semesters)