Timothy Wright focuses his practice in insurance coverage counseling and litigation.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in April 2015, Mr. Wright was an associate in a litigation firm headquartered in Chicago.
In addition to his other law school accomplishments, Mr. Wright served as a vice president of the Moot Court Honor Society. He won the Fay Clayton Award for Outstanding Oralist in the 15th Annual Ilana Diamond Rovner Appellate Advocacy Competition, and Best Petitioner’s Brief in the American Constitution Society Constance Baker Motley Moot Court Competition. Mr. Wright also received CALI awards for excellence in Legal Writing II and Seventh Circuit Review Honors Seminar.
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- DRI, Insurance Law Committee Compendium Chair (2014 – present)
"The Supplementary Payments Provision," DRI Insurance Coverage and Claims Institute, Chicago, Illinois, March 26, 2015.
- "Writing a Reservation of Rights Letter: A North American Compendium," co-author of Illinois chapter, DRI (2014).
- "Professional Liability Insurance: A Compendium of State Law," co-author of Missouri and Wisconsin chapters, DRI (2012).
- "The Politics of Reversal: The Seventh Circuit Reins in a District Court Judge’s Wayward Employment Discrimination Decisions," 3 SEVENTH CIRCUIT REV. 168 (2007).
J.D., Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2008
- Chicago-Kent Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
B.A., Wesleyan University, 2002
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois