Kimberly Leung focuses her insurance and reinsurance services practice in the area of insurance coverage. She represents insurers in complex coverage litigation involving a wide-breath of policy types.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson in September 2016, Ms. Leung was an associate at a Chicago law firm. She also previously served as Assistant Public Defender in the civil division of the Law Office of the Cook County Public Defender.
Before law school, Ms. Leung worked as a journalist.
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Asian American Bar Association, Member
- "Second City, Fifth Amendment", author, Best Lawyers, Spring 2016
- CARPLS Legal Aid, Associate Board Member
- Chinatown Pro Bono Legal Clinic, Volunteer
- Chicago Bar Association Mentoring Program, Mentor