Jason Santos focuses his practice in the area of business litigation, including the representation of governmental entities and self-insured corporations.
Mr. Santos joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP as an associate in October 2012. Previously he was a law clerk and a summer associate with the firm. In 2010 Mr. Santos was a law clerk with the Chicago Housing Authority.
In addition to his other law school accomplishments, which included membership on the Dean’s List, Mr. Santos was the 2010 recipient of the Philip Corboy & Mary Dempsey Endowed Scholarship, and of Hinshaw’s Diversity Scholarship at DePaul. In 2011, he received the Stonewall Award for Outstanding Graduate/Professional Student from DePaul University and the Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association Scholarship.
As a member of the DePaul University College of Law Moot Court Society’s appellate team, Mr. Santos won the Honorable William J. Bauer Moot Court Competition in 2010 and received the Best Brief Award. Mr. Santos was also President of the DePaul OUTlaws and a member of the Latino Law Student Association.
- Equality Illinois, Board Member
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Lesbian & Gay Bar Association of Chicago (LAGBAC)
- December 15, 2015
- April 30, 2015
J.D., DePaul University College of Law, 2012
- Member, Journal for Social Justice
B.A., Psychology, Saint Louis University, 2000
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana