Dolores Mullins has a broad, general litigation and insurance practice with particular emphasis in assisting attorneys on cases involving nursing home / assisted living facility abuse. She also is involved in automobile negligence, construction law, premises liability, products liability, professional liability and wrongful death matters.
Ms. Mullins has presented continuing legal education seminars on such topics as:
- Discovery Skills for Paralegals
- Obtaining and Reviewing Medical Records
Ms. Mullins rejoined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in March 2011 She was a paralegal with the firm from 1998 to 2007. Previously she was for three years a paralegal with Brown, Obringer, Shaw, Beardsley & DeCandio, P.A., and for three years with Gentry & Phillips, P.A.
- Northeast Florida Paralegal Association, Inc.,
- Past Secretary
- Recipient of their Outstanding Member Award (1995)
- National Association of Legal Assistants / Paralegals, Member
Certificate, National Association of Legal Assistants, 1992
Paralegal Certificate, University of Northern Florida, 1991