Devin Noble concentrates his practice in the areas of business litigation and transactions, corporate law, and bankruptcy law. Mr. Noble represents and advises clients from a wide array of industries in both litigation and transactional matters.
Devin Noble joined Hinshaw and Culbertson LLP in August 2011. Prior to joining Hinshaw, Devin graduated from law school summa cum laude and was ranked first in his class. Devin also served as an extern to the Honorable Philip G. Reinhard, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in 2010.
- Winnebago County Bar Association
- Federal Section, Vice Chair
- Illinois State Bar Association
J.D., summa cum laude, Northern Illinois University College of Law, 2011
- Member, Northern Illinois University Law Review
B.A., cum laude, Psychology, The George Washington University, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois