Daniel Conte focuses his practice in employment matters, insurance coverage litigation, and professional liability litigation, with particular emphasis on the defense of lawyers and law firms against liability claims and disputes.
Mr. Conte joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in July 2016. Previously, he was an attorney at a regional firm practicing in the monitoring of complex corporate and professional liability coverage claims. From 2012 to 2015, Mr. Conte was an attorney at a different regional firm practicing insurance coverage and insurance defense litigation.
Mr. Conte attended the night program at Suffolk University School of Law, while employed full time as a law clerk in a Boston law firm. During law school, he also worked as a law clerk within the Massachusetts Middlesex Superior Court.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- "Note, Swept Under the Rug: The Brady Disclosure Obligation in a Pre-Plea Context," Suffolk Journal of Trial & Appellate Advocacy 74, 2012.
- For Kids Only Afterschool Program, Board of Directors
- Big Brother and Big Sisters Program
J.D., cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2012
- Moot Court Honor Board
- Note Editor and Staff Member, Suffolk Trial and Appellate Advocacy Journal
B.A., magna cum laude, Roger Williams University, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts