Damian Fletcher has a diverse civil litigation practice in which he handles cases emphasizing the defense of professional malpractice, products liability and serious personal injury and catastrophic loss matters. He has significant trial experience in federal and state courts, and is skilled at case analysis and the development of strategic litigation plans. He works closely with his clients in several states and consults with other team attorneys to avoid litigation when possible and to create a trial-ready posture when necessary.
Mr. Fletcher serves on the firm's Diversity Committee and sits on the Board of Directors for Faye Clark's New Horizons, a private non-profit 501(C)(3) organization that provides an adult residential training program for persons with developmental disabilities.
Mr. Fletcher joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in August 2006. Previously he was with Gordon Hargrove & James, P.A., in Ft. Lauderdale; and Haliczer Pettis & Schwamm, P.A., also in Ft. Lauderdale; and Bobo, Spicer, Ciotoli, et al., in West Palm Beach.
In September 2010, Mr. Fletcher was invited to join the Council on Litigation Management.
Mr. Fletcher is an assistant professor at the College of Pharmacy at the University of South Florida teaching pharmacy law.
- The Florida Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Honors & Awards
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell for ethics and legal ability
- November 4, 2014
- Faye Clark’s New Horizons, Board of Directors
- Outstanding Young Man of America Award for volunteer work with the disadvantaged (1998)
J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 1995
B.S., University of Florida, 1991, Public Relations
- Member, Florida Blue Key Honorary
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida