Bruce Bennett defends product manufacturers of all types against product liability disputes and personal injury claims. He focuses his practice primarily in the automotive and recreational vehicle industries and has substantial experience in the areas of Magnuson-Moss warranty enforcement and Florida Lemon Law. Mr. Bennett also represents power tool manufacturers, household product/chemical manufacturers, insurance companies and other corporate entities in product liability litigation.
Many major automotive/RV companies are among Mr. Bennett's clients. He represents BMW of North America, Ferrari North America, Maserati North America, Mercedes-Benz USA, Mini of North America, Porsche Cars North America, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars North America, and Tiffin Motor Homes.
Mr. Bennett has been the Partner-in-Charge of the Tampa office since it opened in 1994. He joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP's Miami office in June of 1992. Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Mr. Bennett was a partner at Kimbrell and Hamann, P.A. in Miami, Florida.
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- International Association of Lemon Law Administrators (IALLA)
Honors & Awards
- Holds the AV® Peer Review Rated from Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating for ethics and legal ability
- Recognized by Florida Trend magazine as one of Florida’s "Legal Elite" in the area of product liability defense. The "Legal Elite" list represents approximately two percent of Florida’s active bar members
Bruce is a native Floridian who has been married for 25 years and has two children.
Vincent Lecavalier Foundation's The Champions Fund, Member of the Board of Directors and Legal Liaison
J.D., University of Florida School of Law, 1984
B.S., with honors, University of Florida, 1981
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida