Brad Logan provides expert guidance to clients in the areas of franchise development, business brokerage, capital funding, business acquisitions and divestments, real estate and property development. Mr. Logan's clients benefit from his firsthand experience as a business owner, franchisee, developer, contractor, broker and banker. He has a unique ability to see the big picture for his clients, balancing the complexities of advancing business, while limiting exposure. His legal and business advice concentrates in the areas of real estate, business and commercial transactions, franchising, complex negotiations, banking, construction, contracts, dispute avoidance and resolution, corporate governance and aviation law.
Mr. Logan has been instrumental in the funding, development and construction of more than $1.4 billion in commercial buildings, facilitating strategic alliances and helping his clients seize opportunities and mitigate risks. He has represented a wide variety of owners and entrepreneurs from start-ups, to emerging companies as well as large corporations as consultant, counsel and in house C-Level executive positions. Mr. Logan is also an active member in Hinshaw’s Franchising Services business area where he focuses on providing business owners with expansion strategy, development and tactical planning for emerging and established franchisors.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Mr. Logan was in-house counsel to a commercial construction company. He has been a director of a private holding company for more than a decade, conducting more than $100 million in annual sales through several interrelated service entities. He has served on various boards for banks, financing corporations, and nonprofit organizations. Mr. Logan has previously owned and operated several brand name franchise operations and served as managing partner under a master franchise rights agreement for a start-up franchise operation. For more than a dozen years Mr. Logan ran a consulting firm in Scottsdale, Arizona. He began his legal career with a boutique firm in Scottsdale in 1993.
Mr. Logan is a Designated Broker, licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate. He also holds a KB-1 General Contractor License and a K-11 Electrical License from the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.
Mr. Logan has been the CEO Recipient of the Best Places to Work Award from the Arizona Business Journal, and Ranking Arizona listed the company where he served as President as the number one brokerage company in Arizona for five consecutive years.
- Naturopathic Physicians Board of Medical Examiners, Board of Directors (2014-2015)
- Valley Capital Bank, Board of Directors (2007-2009)
- State Bar of Arizona, Member (1993-present)
- Arizona Department of Real Estate, Licensed Designated Broker (1996-present)
- Southwest Business Finance Corporation, Chairman of the Board (1999-2007)
Honors & Awards
- CEO Recipient, Best Places to Work Award, Arizona Business Journal
- Ranking Arizona, President of #1 Brokerage Company 5 consecutive years
Mr. Logan has been a speaker at numerous commercial real estate industry forums, trade shows and associations, including:
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Harvest Compassion Center
- Phoenix Rescue Mission
- Opportunity International
J.D., James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona, 1993
B.S.B.A., Northern Arizona University
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona