Brad Heitzinger is a corporate attorney with extensive experience in real estate, commercial finance, general corporate law, cross-border transactions, taxation and mergers and acquisitions.
His client base includes real estate developers, regional and national lenders, investment banks, international retailers and manufacturers, real estate funds, and he has also served as outside general counsel to a number of privately held companies.
Prior to joining Hinshaw, Mr. Heitzinger was an associate at a corporate firm in Seattle, Washington.
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- "U.S. Tax Planning for Foreign Businesses," Business Challenges in Times of Globalization Conference, June 2015, Santiago, Chile.
- "Pre-Immigration Tax Planning for Foreign Investors," Business Challenges in Times of Globalization Conference, June 2015, Santiago, Chile.
- Volunteer Attorney, University of Washington School of Law Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
LL.M., Taxation Law, University of Washington School of Law, 2014
J.D., Creighton University School of Law, 2013
- Articles Editor, Creighton International & Comparative Law Journal
B.S., Minnesota State University, 2007