Arsalan Nayani focuses his practice in government law. He drafts motions, memoranda and subpoenas; works with discovery letters and exhibit lists; and is involved in all phases of the litigation process. During law school Mr. Nayani gained trial experience under the supervision of the Office of the State Appellate Defender as part of the DePaul Legal Clinic.
Mr. Nayani joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP as an associate in October 2015. Previously he was a law clerk with the firm, and a summer associate in 2014.
Prior to his legal career, Mr. Nayani worked in the accounting and financial services fields. He has taken the four required examinations to become a certified public accountant.
Mr. Nayani speaks Spanish fluently.
- South Asian Bar Association of Chicago, Treasurer
- American Bar Association
- Association of Latino Professionals for America
- Chicago Bar Association
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
- Lawyers in the Classroom Program, Volunteer
J.D., DePaul University College of Law, 2015
- Business Editor, DePaul Business and Commercial Law Journal
B.S., magna cum laude, Economics, Auburn University, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois